- Worship and praise with psalms, hymns and spiritual songs. To surrender our lives to worship God for His purpose. To praise God in all circumstances for His mercy and goodness.
Romans 12:1; Colossians 3:16; Psalm 34:1
- Giving prayers with petition and thanksgiving.
- Praying for those who rule over us through intercession.
1 Timothy 2:1-2
- Praying in different tongues through the gifts of the Holy Spirit.
1 Corinthians 14:14-15
- Prayer in faith for healing the sick and the demonic oppressed.
James 5:15; John 14:12.
- Marital relations should be pure, and free from sexual immorality.
- The husband’s love for his wife should be like Christ love for the church.
- The wife should respect her husband, and show him proper honor by being submissive.
Titus 2:12; Ephesians 5:22-24.
- The father should discipline his children without being too harsh or abusive, so that the children may not be embittered but respect authority.
Ephesians 6:4; Colossians 3:21; Hebrews 12:8-10
- The family should not be preoccupied with the pursuit of money, but be content with having their needs met.
2 Timothy 6-10
We believe that in the church it is necessary for members to continually do the following:
- To share our conversion experience with others.
Matthew 28:20; 5:14-16
- To give counsel from God’s word to encourage others.
Colossians 3:16; Ephesians 4:15
- To teach the message from the gospel that has been given in the church.
- To worship collectively as an assembly.
Psalm 107:32; 95:1-7
- To have fellowship with one another in love.
1 John 1:6,9-10; Hebrews 10:24-25; Romans 12:9-10
- To forgive one another and receive forgiveness.
- To exercise the gifts of the Spirit for the encouragement of the church.
Romans 12:6-8; 1 Corinthians 12:7-11
- To give freely of both our time, and resources to the church, and the people of the church.
2 Corinthians 9:6-13; Acts 20:35
- To be examples of God’s love and mercy to all.
John 13:15; 1 Timothy 1:16
- To minister to the community, and the world through caring for the lost, poor, and broken hearted.
Luke 4:18-19; Matthew 25:34-40